- le bookis a Cinema 4D asset. That means, you must have installed at least Cinema 4D R16. The full range of functions is, however, available only from Cinema 4D R17. Your Cinema 4D version should include the MoGraph module, the physical renderer and the character toolset. This includes the versions “Studio“ and the free student version. After downloading the file you unzip it (eg with The Unarchiver) and open the project file corresponding to your Cinema 4D version. li>
- The Object Manager (provided you use the standard view of Cinema 4D: top right) hosts a single object with the name “le book”. Click on it. It is the only object that you need to make all settings. Li>
- The Attribute Manager (provided you use the standard view of Cinema 4D: bottom right) now provides all available settings. You can ignore the tabs “Basic”, „Coordinate” and „Object“. Li>
First, you should register your version. Therefore, you type iny our e-mail address and the corresponding key in the provided field on the tab “README / Register“. Click on “Register”. Otherwise, your rendering will contain a watermark.
Note that for registering le book you will need a working internet connection.
Note also that the registry is stored in the project file. If you want to download a new copy of le book it must be re-registered. The supplied key is valid nevertheless.
le book – Quickstart Guide
– Added notification if your version is out of date, available at „README / …“ or at startup, only if your version is registered already
– Highlight and reflection position in one setting
– Serverbased licensing system
– Due to a faulty and often outdated OpenGL stack under Mac OS X Enhanced OpenGL is switched off when editor quality is set to low.
– several Bugfixes, including a bug where the texture on the spine of a hardcover book was vertically and horizontally flipped
– several Bugfixes
– added multi language support for german and english
– proper floor Material tiling and resizing
– added Covers for opened softcover and saddle stitched book in case you want to use a reflective floor material
– added Option to control Ambient Lighting Intensity
– several Bugfixes
– Added optional a-Lineation to Softcover
– Added optional automatic file numbering to not overwrite existing renderings
– Added Camerapresets for Covershots
– Forced Basedraw update in case of applying complete presets
– Previews are no longer saved to disk